Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New Toy..

My son has a blood disorder that requires him to have frequent blood transfusions. So we are at the hospital every 3-4 weeks. I have a huge backpack that is filled with toys, snacks, and books (for reading, coloring, writing, you name it!) So when Amazon came out with the Kindle it was instantly put on my "Wish List" It would take a load out of my bag. And let me tell you it has! Yep you read it right....





For Christmas my Hubby got me a Kindle Fire


I love it. I am still learning the in's and out's. I love that not only can I get books but that I can stream movies and games, TV shows, Magazines, Newspapers, WEB, and I am sure there is way more that I don't even know. I even have a directory app so I can input all my contacts. I have a notepad app so I can write all my notes or journal entrys while I am out and about. I am pretty much in love with this new "baby" of mine!


Now I just wish that I could keep it from my kids. Daddy had to put the Angry Birds App on it so they go crazy. (i do use it as a bribe at times)


I also have the Kindle 3G keyboard. A gift from my sister and her hubby for my birthday last year. I love how light weight and small this one is.





Do you have a Kindle? What is your favorite app? Do you have any helpful Tips that you would like to share?

1 comment:

  1. I bought a kindle for my sweetie last year for Christmas. He really wanted it, but he hasn't had much time to use it, only for scriptures at church.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete