Monday, January 9, 2012

Menu Monday: Snack- Homemade Microwave Popcorn

I don't know about you, but popcorn is a main staple at our house. Not only do we grind it up as corn meal, but we also use it for homemade popcorn. We tried the old fashion stove top way with some success. But there had to be an easier way without the purchase of yet another kitchen appliance, right? I found out how to make Homemade Microwave Popcorn Here We keep several of them ready to go in our pantry
This is one of my kid's favorite popcorn topping.

Hubby's favorite is my mom's Peanut Butter Popcorn


Peanut Butter Popcorn


2 bags popped popcorn

1/2 Cup Sugar

1/2 Cup Corn Syrup

1/2 Cup Peanut Butter


Pour popcorn to large bowl (I try to remove as many unpopped kernels as I can)

Combine next three ingredients in small saucepan until sugar has dissolved almost a boil. Pour Peanut butter mixture over popcorn and stir until popcorn is evenly coated. This is best served warm, but you can store it in an airtight container.


If you want to see my favorite popcorn topping go here


If you like what you see here at Pampered Crafters please join our blog through Google Connect on the right sidebar.

When we get to 20 followers we will host a giveaway.

We will also continue to host giveaways at 40, 60, 80 & 100 followers.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I had no idea you could just use a paper bag. Thanks so much for sharing. My latest thing is Kettle Corn, I was kind of obsessed for awhile. I have the huge pot with a lid that i use for it, it's perfect.

    ReplyDelete