Thursday, January 26, 2012

Where Have I been?

I am sorry for the lack of posts this week, with one of us down sick & my schedule crazy busy this week. Things have been a little slow going in the craft department.


This is a sneak peek at what we have been up to at the Hansen House


PINEWOOD DERBY


With Shane's ever changing military schedule, he is on nights this week. Unfortunately this means he gets to see the older kids for only about 15min each day, and that helping Mr. Zander with Pinewood Derby car goes on my to do list. I was nervous at first, I have no idea how to make a block of wood into a car. My son was more nervous than me he said "Mom, are you sure about this, I think we're going to ruin it." I think between me & Mr. Zander working on it while dad was at work, & dad help when he was home, we did a pretty good job.




Meet "The Boomerang" Mr. Zander & dad still need to work on the tires, but it is almost done.


No comments:

Post a Comment