Thursday, January 12, 2012

Something Crafty

Before we bought our house we went through 5 others looking for the perfect floor plan. We wanted a open and bright feeling, 4 bedrooms, and at least 2 bathrooms. House #6 was perfect. The second we walked into the house we were sold! It has everything on our list including....

A craft room!


Only it didn't look like this we when bought the house. And my excuse goes like this...

The day we moved in we had the movers put everything in this room with the intentions of me and my 10 month old going through boxes and putting everything gin its proper place. Hahaha! 1 month after we moved in I started feeling really sick and it was all day long. Why? Because I was pregnant with our 2nd daughter. So now I had a 18 month old and a newborn. Now nothing gets done. I want to nap with the girls. Well...16 months after my daughter was born, #3 a bouncing baby boy was born. SO needless to say the Craft Room was permanently put on hold!

UNTIL now! 4 1/2 years in the house and now I can unpack! The Kids are now 5, 3 1/2, and 2. If you remember from an earlier post this month I made a goal to clean it out this month! I have made good progress so far. I can now walk into it with out having to move something for me to get in.


My cousin came over last night and didn't even know that I had another room in the house. I had kept it hidden pretty well. I just may have to recruit her help so I can make my goal!!


I will post a pic of the finished project. (or at least show you my progress!)

1 comment: