Tuesday, May 8, 2012

doTERRA
Look at what Brooke and I have added to our list...Yep we are new family members to doTERRA. I have dabbled in EO's (Essential Oils) for a few years before I got married. Then I just kinda put them on the back burner and forgot about them. Then a dear friend and neighbor of mine re-introduced me to EO's and doTERRA after I had my 3rd baby a couple of years ago. She called me one day after having the baby to see how I was doing and could hear my frustration. Not only did I have a newborn that had some health issues but two very active toddlers that were 16 months and 3. She ran over with her diffuser and a handful of oils to share with me. We ran the diffuser with some Balance I couldn't get enough. Here it is 2 1/2 years later and I was talking to Brooke about them and she started using the Slim and Sassy  and she has lost 13 pounds in 2 1/2 weeks. AMAZING (she will have to tell you her story)!

So I just want to share with you are new adventure and if your are interested here is Brooke's link I will get mine tomorrow. We are hoping to share with you our experiences with using the oils. And help you see the benefits of making yourself and your family Healthier and also the many uses of the oils. I use them in my homemade laundry soap, deodorant, use them in cleaning, dusting, add them to my drinking water for something refreshing other then having a sugary soda, and the many ways you can use them to help you feel better. Relieve pain, help sleep better, give you more energy, etc.

Have you ever used EO's? What has been your experience?

1 comment: