Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Crafters Block & A New Toy

I don't know whether it has been crafters block or busyness, but I haven't been in much of a crafting mood lately. It all changed yesterday when I got this little beauty off the UPS truck. I didn't get to play with it last night due to important family obligations (Family Home Evening & Prison Break with hubby). But as soon as my chores were done this morning I was ready to play. My first project was to personalize my Silhouette Cameo with this beautiful butterfly. My mom loved butterflies and she would have loved this fun little machine.




What gets you out of a crafters block?

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Give us details on your new toy. I don't do crafty very often, but when I do get a block, I have to step away from the project.

    ReplyDelete