Monday, August 19, 2013

Preschool Prep

Wow!  It has been way to long since I last posted on our blog.  I figured since Dad is in Korea this year, it might be a good time to start it back up.  Hopefully we can keep him informed and up to date with his little cuties here at home.
My Baby is going off to Pre-School. (sniff, sniff)   Isn't he such a cutie?
With school starting we had to do some preschool organization around the house starting with where to put the lunch boxes.  This is our first year doing home lunches.  I am actually really excited to send them off to school with something homemade each day. I found some of these lunch boxes at Kohl's for a steal.  
I ended up getting two of them for just $1.84.
I love these Easy Lunch boxes that fit inside the lunchbox perfectly.
These were another great find.  They are reusable water bottles that also fit inside their lunch boxes.  The kids love the fun designs, and I love the organizational tray that goes in the fridge.
This is my Allergy Baby's snack for his first day of Pre-School.   He had fun helping me to get it all ready. 
Since he does have allergy's we needed to put together a little allergy kit for him to take to Pre-School in his back pack. 
This is what I normally cary around for him in my purse. 
 I found this cute little zippered pencil case and thought it would be perfect for the "Allergy Kit".   The kit includes an Epipen,  his allergy information sheet, liquid medicine dispenser, DoTERRA's Breathe essential oil, liquid allergy medication, and his allergy alert wristband.
It's all ready to go into his back pack.
Spare "just in case" clothes.  I like keeping it all together in a Ziploc bag.
Snackbox is packed and ready to go. 
His back pack is all ready to go. 
He is all ready to go.  
Momma, not quite ready for him to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment